Friday, February 13, 2009

A day at the spa!







So my little sister, Emily is attending ISU in their cosmetology program and she needed people to get facials, pedicures and manicures. So, I decided to take Katelyn and do a spa day. We were both supposed to get pampered, but there wasn't enough time. So, i decided to go ahead and let Katy get pampered and I would go another day. She was so excited to get her nails done! She had been talking about it all week. When I picked her up, she could not stop talking about how much fun she had, she even told me to feel how soft her face was! I think we are going to make our spa days a monthly thing! She can't wait to go back!!!

3 comments:

The Davis' said...

She looks like she had a blast her pictures are too cute.

Unknown said...

Katelyn is so cute, your never too young to enjoy being pampered!
I didn't think you had a blog for some reason, sweet! You have such a gorgeous little family!

Lusk Family said...

updates updates we need updates! Lol