Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper, its a little fancier!!!

2. Real tree or Artificial? i always had a real tree growing up, so i did one last year and i stepped on pine needles all month long!! So, artificial for sure!!!

3. When do you put up the tree? whenever i can find time.

4. Do you like eggnog? yuck! no!!!

5. Favorite gift received as a child? my mom made me a doll carrier and i loved it!!!

6. Hardest person to buy for? Shaun

7. Easiest person to buy for? Katelyn

8. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, i think i have 2!

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? i dont do christmas cards

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? i dont know

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas shoes
12. When do you start shopping? i wait til the last minute
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? vegetables and dip
15. Lights on the tree? my tree is fiber optic
16. Favorite Christmas song? The christmas shoes
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we go to Blackfoot and Idaho Falls
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? uh, no! I can barely remember my own name, how do you expect me to remember theirs!
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? cinderella figurine
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? open pajamas christmas eve and the rest on christmas day
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? all the people in the stores
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? rocking horses, i have tons of them!
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? pizza
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? i dont know, i dont really want anything!

2 comments:

Rocky & Mandy said...

WHO EATS PIZZA FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER!?! BUT I DO LOVE PIZZA:) SO I GUESS IT'S A GOOD CHOICE!!!

Shaun and Robyn Vreeland said...

I'm not into having big holiday dinners. I am perfectly happy with just staying home in my pajamas and eating a pizza!!